[Insight-developers] IJ Volunteers

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Fri Sep 15 19:52:17 EDT 2006

Hi

Thanks for volunteering to provide more reviews!  There are instructions on the wiki on how to write reviews and contribute to the IJ.

As each new paper arrives - I am assigning it to reviewers, but we always welcome additional reviews.

Thanks,
Stephen

___
Sent with SnapperMail