[Insight-developers] IJ Volunteers

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Sep 15 16:34:56 EDT 2006

Le Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:19:37 +0200, Stephen R. Aylward
<Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com> a écrit:

> Thanks for all who have already volunteered to be Associate Editors for
> the Insight Journal!
> http://insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/IJ-Whos-Who
>
> We are still looking for a few more volunteers.   You've contributed
> code to open-source medical image analysis...why not help to spread the
> news of your contribution and the contributions of others...

Hi,

What is the status of this initiative ?
I've seen nothing about it since this mail, and there is lots of
contributions in the IJ which again will not get their 3 reviews before
the sept 20 (http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule). If things stay
like that, some of them will be more than one year old without getting
their 3 reviews.
If things stay like that, lots of contributors will be discouraged

   Believe me, I'm a contributor

And what a waste of time.
If things have been done earlier, some classes can have been integrated in
the toolkit 2 releases ago

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann