[Insight-developers] Re: WrapITK and ExplicitITK name collision

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Sep 11 09:36:30 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

It was not done voluntarily. I think if we use explicit instantiation,
the wrapping should be much faster, is that correct?

In any case, I think we should try to fix the name collision between
Wrap and Explicit ITK and give users the option to use ExplicitITK with
WrapITK if needed. I'll work on that this week.

Julien