[Insight-developers] Re: Wrap ITK patch

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Sep 8 16:52:51 EDT 2006

Le Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:50:38 +0200, Gaëtan Lehmann
<gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> a écrit:

> Hi Karthik,
>  Le Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:44:43 +0200, Karthik Krishnan
> <Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> a écrit:
>  Also, why do I get a cache variable for IMAGE_COMPARE when I build ITK
> and where do I get this executable from ?  The code, I can see is in
> Code/IO and the executable should can be specified internally. Is this
> to handle paths for multi-configuration build systems like
> Windows/XCode, which determine the executable path at build time ? There
> is a workaround for that. Let me know.
>  I have added it to be sure to use the version built with ITK for the
> tests, while still being able to build WrapITK outside ITK. If there is
> a better way to do that, please fixI didn't thought to
> multi-configurations case, and even think that this var will be wrong in
> that case.
>  Please let me know if there is a better way to implement that. If not,
> I'll test and fix the internal vars I have added.

ctest seems to be clever enough to understand that
/Users/glehmann/src/Insight/build-wrap/bin/itkTestDriver is really
/Users/glehmann/src/Insight/build-wrap/bin/Debug/itkTestDriver, at least
with Xcode.
Please let me know if that's also the case with windows

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann