[Insight-developers] Re: Wrap ITK patch

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Sep 8 14:50:38 EDT 2006

Hi Karthik,

Le Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:44:43 +0200, Karthik Krishnan
<Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> a écrit:

> Also, why do I get a cache variable for IMAGE_COMPARE when I build ITK
> and where do I get this executable from ?  The code, I can see is in
> Code/IO and the executable should can be specified internally. Is this
> to handle paths for multi-configuration build systems like
> Windows/XCode, which determine the executable path at build time ? There
> is a workaround for that. Let me know.

I have added it to be sure to use the version built with ITK for the
tests, while still being able to build WrapITK outside ITK. If there is a
better way to do that, please fix :-)
I didn't thought to multi-configurations case, and even think that this
var will be wrong in that case.

Please let me know if there is a better way to implement that. If not,
I'll test and fix the internal vars I have added.

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann