[Insight-developers] Nightly test procedure

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Sep 7 15:14:01 EDT 2006

The software process uses CTest (packaged with cmake) for the client in
combination with Dart (on the server) to report results on the server.

See http://public.kitware.com/dart

DART (Dashboards and reports, tests) mailing list is a more appropriate
place to post this question
http://public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/dart

Hope this helps
karthik