[Insight-developers] problem with java tests

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 7 05:48:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

There is a problem with java: the tests are failing because the ITK libs
can't be loaded. It was working when WrapITK was built outside ITK - I
don't understand how - but is failing now. I have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH
to point to the dir containing the libs.

For the other languages, the lib path is set in the test driver. In java
1.4 however, it seems to be very difficult to set the evironment. Somebody
know how to do that ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

--