[Insight-developers] Re: WrapITK VoronoiSegmentatoin : turn more WRAP_* options ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 7 08:45:23 EDT 2006

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:36:21 +0200, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hi Gaetan,
>
> I'm setting up WrapITK builds and ran into the following
> problem.
>
> CMake produces this message curing configuration:
>
>    "warning: No template declared for
>     itk::VoronoiSegmentationImageFilterBase.
>     Perhaps should you turn on more WRAP_* options ?"
>

> However I have already turned on all the WRAP_ options,
> (the ones referring to types).
>

> Is there any other option that should be enabled ?
>

> Also, why is this a critical error ?
>
> Shouldn't WrapITK just not wrap those classes if the
> corresponding type option is OFF ?
>

> Right now it considers this to be a stopping error,
> and prevents CMake from offering the "generate" option.
>

>    Thanks for any hints,
>

>       Luis

It's a problem with those filters: I only suceeded to build it with the
type unsigned char. By default, unsigned char is OFF, so we get a warning
because this class will not be wrapped.

This warning should not be there if you have turned on all the WRAP_*
options, and it shouldn't stop cmake. It only display the warning for me,
and continue.
The MESSAGE() macro is call in
Wrapping/WrapITK/CreateCableSwigInputs.cmake, line 360.

Finally, I haven't tried to wrap those classes with other types than
unsigned char for a long time - I should retry

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)