[Insight-developers] WrapITK VoronoiSegmentatoin : turn more WRAP_* options ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 7 08:36:21 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

I'm setting up WrapITK builds and ran into the following
problem.

CMake produces this message curing configuration:

   "warning: No template declared for
    itk::VoronoiSegmentationImageFilterBase.
    Perhaps should you turn on more WRAP_* options ?"

However I have already turned on all the WRAP_ options,
(the ones referring to types).

Is there any other option that should be enabled ?

Also, why is this a critical error ?

Shouldn't WrapITK just not wrap those classes if the
corresponding type option is OFF ?

Right now it considers this to be a stopping error,
and prevents CMake from offering the "generate" option.

   Thanks for any hints,