[Insight-developers] Re: Integrating WrapITK into ITK CVS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 2 19:38:09 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

That is great news.

Should we hold on modifications related to CableSwig
and upload the current version of WrapITK into ITK ?

We talked about this during the tcon, and the only concern was
the possibility that the future proposed changes to CableSwig
may change the API of the wrapping. Do you think this is a real
source of concern ?

Please let us know,

    Thanks

       Luis