[Insight-developers] Re: WrapITK warning message

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 27 08:50:39 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

Please feel free to modify the message for one that you find more
appropriate.

Please note that anecdotic reports that the system "has been build"
in platform X by person Y are not satisfactory enough for our quality
control standards.

The definition of a "system being supported" in ITK is the following:

         "  There is a green submission from
           that system to the Dashboard today.  "

We can only guarantee that we support a particular platform if we
can show that there is a green Dashboard submission from that
specific platform.

Quality control, just as science, is all about *Reproducibility*.

So, please, respecting that definition, modify the message to some
less dissuasive text.

Please do so soon.
We will be closing the CVS repository in a couple of hours.

    Thanks

       Luis