[Insight-developers] ITK-related jobs listing suggestion

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Jan 26 14:16:47 EST 2006

Hi,

One currently available option - the Insight Software Consortium
maintains a list of job postings.  You can subscribe to receive an email
when a new posting is made:

www.InsightSoftwareConsortium.org

Stephen