[Insight-developers] ITK-related jobs listing suggestion

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:31:59 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

Sounds like a good idea to have a mailing list for job-related messages.
I'm wondering if Kitware can setup this list (Andy what do you think?)
It might be easier to manage for the users instead of having multiple
accounts...

The Insight Software Consortium website has a job posting page for a
more permanent record. I can setup the posting to this page to send
emails to the mailing list automatically.

http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/modules.php?name=Jobs

Julien