[Insight-developers] itkVectorNearestNeighborInterpolateImageFunction

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 16 07:51:36 EST 2006

Karthik,

While trying to track down a failing test, I noticed that the output of
ResampleImageFIlter9Test looked strange. It uses the subject image function
to do nearest neighbor interpolation of an RGB image. A pattern of zero
pixels is noticeable in the baseline test image. Upon further
investigation, I looked at the code in the subject filter. I'm not sure why
it is so complicated. Why doesn't it use the same logic as
itkNearNeighborInterpolateImageFunction. If I drop that code into the
Vector code, the resulting image looks appropriate.
Any ideas?

Bill