[Insight-developers] GDCMImageIO::CanWriteFile()

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon May 2 13:04:30 EDT 2005

Jim,

	I don't see no objection. Be carefull though how you write it since in
the examples we only copy the input filename to the output filename. We
only change the input directory from the output directory. Therefore if
you are reading a serie with no filename extension when writting you
have to change both the output dir and the extension...

my 2 cents,
Mathieu