[Insight-developers] Re: label voting filter for ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 13 16:17:15 EDT 2005

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for contributing your code to ITK.

We just committed your LabelVoting filter into the CVS repository:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkLabelVotingImageFilter.h?rev=1.1&root=Insight&sortby=date&view=log
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkLabelVotingImageFilter.txx?rev=1.1&root=Insight&sortby=date&view=log

The Doxygen documentation will be updated tonight
and should be available tomorrow morning.

Please let us know if you find anything that you would like to change.

     Thanks

        Luis