[Insight-developers] Dashboard status & CMake version

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jan 23 12:04:54 EST 2005

Luis,
I thought we would only update Cmake when absolutely necessary. Maybe now
is the time.

I have several nightlies that still use cmake 1.8. These are all linux or
unix build I believe. I can update these to cmake 2.0. In the past, cmake
upgrades on my GE linux and unix systems have wreaked havoc with a number
of GE users, since they use my "production" cmake. The errors they
encounter are usually due to holes that have been plugged in a cmake upgrade.

If you think it is absolutely necessary, then I'll try to update to
cmake2.0. Another problem is that I will be out of town for most of this week.

Bill