[Insight-developers] OtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator

Padfield, Dirk R (Research) padfield at research.ge.com
Thu Jan 13 11:28:59 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,
	I recently discovered a bug in the OtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator,
and I have been corresponding with Luca Antiga, the writer of the code.  He
pointed me to the error, I tried the change, and now the calculator seems to
work correctly.  I tested the change by running the calculator with 1
threshold and comparing the output threshold with that calculated by
OtsuThresholdImageCalculator for several images, and the results are the
same for the two calculators.  I just committed the change to ITK.
	Thanks!
	   Dirk.