[Insight-developers] ContourDirectedMeanDistanceImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 11 11:40:25 EST 2005

Bill,

The original author of this class is Teo Popa who is
developing ITK plugins for VolView in order to compare
volume and shapes of tumors.

However, I'm affraid that the errors in this class are
due to modifications I made before commiting the class.
I moved code from the SimpleContour filter into the
ContourDirectedMeanDistanceImageFilter and visibly
missed to adjust many things.   Sorry about that.

    Luis