[Insight-developers] ContourDirectedMeanDistanceImageFilter

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Tue Jan 11 11:04:38 EST 2005

Luis,
The recently added ContourDirectedMeanDistanceImageFilter had several errors
in it. I have checked in the changes. Could you notify the originator of the
class and communicate the changes?

The test was failing on almost all platforms. When I ran the test with
varying #'s of threads, I got a different answer for each # of thread.
Actually, it ususally crashed.

There were two major problems:

1) The mean was improperly accumulated over threads.
2) The image region iterator for the distance map was not in sync with the
neighborhood iterator.

Bill