[Insight-developers] Update of GDCM library

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Feb 24 14:18:22 EST 2005

One thing I forgot to mention. Is that the API was seriously changed. So
if you were using

gdcm::Header::GetEntryByNumber

you should not use:

gdcm::File::GetEntry

since the GetEntryByName was removed (dangerous) there was no need to
maintain the function with a longer name.

Also

- gdcm::File is now gdcm::FileHelper

- gdcm::SerieHeader is now gdcm::SerieHelper

And I believe these are the mose common 'public' API changes.

Let me know if you have any more troubles updating your code.

Thanks for your patience
Mathieu