[Insight-developers] Re: intel compiler

Hans Johnson hjohnson at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Mon Jul 26 16:28:23 EDT 2004

Simon,

I made those changes late this morning.  I have been able to compile the
base ITK librarie, but when I turn on testing, I get the following
compiler problem:

Building object file itkSimplexMeshToTriangleMeshFilterTest.o...
icc: error: /opt/intel_cc_80/bin/mcpcom: core dumped
icc: error: Fatal error in /opt/intel_cc_80/bin/mcpcom, terminated by
unknown signal(139)
compilation aborted for
/scratch/hjohnson/src/brains2/iplFreeware/icc/DEBUG/Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters/itkSimplexMeshToTriangleMeshFilterTest.cxx (code 1)

I don't know were to go from here.

Hans