[Insight-developers] Proposed changes to ITK web pages

Will Schroeder will . schroeder at kitware . com
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:25:02 -0400

Hi Folks-

I have an idea for the ITK web pages that requires buy in from everybody.
I'd like to get rid of the "Developer's Only" link (which is now obsolete
since ITK is becoming open to all developers, etc.) I'd like to replace
this link with a "Marketplace" link. On this page I'd like to collect
products, applications, etc. that use ITK. I expect that anybody who has
done something with ITK and wants to advertise/promote ITK technology will
put something here (probably a summary with links to their own product
pages). Of course we (Kitware) have a vested interest but I can see
Insightful, GE, the Analyze folks, etc. adding content here. I imagine
universities may be able to advertise courses, patents, etc. derived from ITK.

What do you think?

Will