[Insight-developers] Wrapping Explosion

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:35:03 -0500

The question is not really which classes should be wrapped.
Most likely all of them should be wrapped.   The question is
what template parameters do we wrap.  If all classes are wrapped,
then we really have to limit the number of template parameters.

-Bill