[Insight-developers] Wrapping Explosion

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:31:38 -0500

Hi,

Are all the wrappings required to build ITK or an application in ITK?
If you think they are not general enough, I would recommend wrapping
them in your application only.   You should be able to wrap ITK classes
outside of the ITK tree.   With all the combinations, I could see
us with IOWA_EXPANDED_WRAPPING GE_EXPANDED_WRAPPING ... you get the idea.

-Bill