[Insight-developers] min. max over ROI (floodfilliterator)

Sat, 31 May 2003 00:06:16 -0400

It seems that the image calculator makes more sense.
At least until the pervasive pipelining is in place.

Checking for the modified time is a good idea, we should
do it in all the calculators.

It will also be helpful to make Calculators invoke
Start and End events, since they can be used for
triggering updates in other filters that may depend
on the output of the calculator.

    Luis