[Insight-developers] OSX

Yarden Livnat yarden at cs . utah . edu
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:03:56 -0600

my configuration is the same. I have turned off the sharing. I still get

Building executable
/Users/yarden/packages/Insight/osx/bin/vnl_basic_operation_timings...
ld: basic_operation_timings.o illegal reference for -dynamic code
(section difference reference from section (__TEXT,__eh_frame)
relocation entry (210) to symbol: vnl_c_vector<double>::mean(double
const*, unsigned) defined in dylib:
/Users/yarden/packages/Insight/osx/bin/libitkvnl.dylib)
make[9]: ***
[/Users/yarden/packages/Insight/osx/bin/vnl_basic_operation_timings]
Error 1