[Insight-developers] OSX

Tue, 27 May 2003 22:27:11 -0400

Hi Yarden,

There is a nightly build on Mac and it doesn't seem to
be reporting any compilation problem.

This is

              G4Cube.SINTEF

The operating system in this machine is updated very often.
you may want to compare your configuration  to theirs

http://www . itk . org/Testing/Sites/G4Cube . SINTEF/Darwin-6 . 6-c++/20030527-0500-Nightly/Configure . html

One configuration aspect that is tricky in the mac is the
use of shared libraries. Are you enabling Sharing ?

    Luis