[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide Statistics Chapter has been updated.

Fri, 23 May 2003 10:22:36 -0400

Jisung, Jim,

The PDF version of the SoftwareGuide has
been updated on the web.

The new Statistics chapter looks great !

Congratulations Jisung, you did an outstanding
job in putting this chapter together.

BTW, this also hit the mark of the 400 pages.

   Luis