[Insight-developers] ITK and VIM

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Fri, 02 May 2003 12:56:32 -0400

You can also make VIM the default editor in VisualStudios....

From:
http://vim.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/if_ole.html

    1. Install the VIM package
    2. Run Visual Studio
    3. Under Tools, select Customize.
    4. Click on the Add-ins and Macro Files tab.
    5. Press Browse
    6. Select the file S:\vim\bin\visvim.dll
    7. VIM add-in should now appear in the list of Visual Studio
add-ins; select OK.
    8. A VIM toolbar should now be visible; buttons there will enable
and disable VIM support within Visual Studio as you select.