[Insight-developers] ITK and VIM

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 10:58:17 -0400

BTW,
Talking about VIM and ITK...

You may find very useful the following Vim commands:

"gd"  jumps to the local declaration of the variable
       that is currently under the cursor.

"[  + Ctrl I "
       (in sequence: hit the "[" key, then do ctrl-I)
       Jumps to the declaration of a variable or type under
       the cursor, even if the declaration is found in another
       file. For example, if done over "ImageType" in a .cxx
       file, it will find the typedef line in the associated
       .h file.

       This is quite useful when tracking template
       instantiations.

    Luis