[Insight-developers] Calculators: Buffered or Requested regions?

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:22:46 -0400

Hi,

I am probably being slow today....shouldn't image calculators always be
over the entire image?   I think it would be confusing if the min and
max for an image would seem to change if the minimummaximum calculator
is called with a subregion because of threading/streaming.

Or are we going to add logic so that min and max (for example) remain
valid for an image when only a subregion is being processed by a
particular thread.   Actually, can we process a thread without
processing a whole image to init its min and max?

Okay, I really am being slow and not following this.   help!  :)

Thanks,
Stephen