[Insight-developers] Calculators: Buffered or Requested regions?

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:59:59 -0400

Hi Jim,

That sounds like a good idea.

It will be pretty useful to select the region over which the
computation is going to be performed.  We could still agree
in using the RequestedRegion() as the default region.

   Luis