[Insight-developers] itkTypeMacro usage?

William A. Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:04:50 -0400

The macro should only be used for sub-classes of itkObject, so if you have no
parent class, then you should not use the macro.   However, most classes should
be a sub-class of itkObject, (to get reference counting etc.)

-Bill