[Insight-developers] Pattern Intensity Similarity Metric : Renamed

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:21:17 -0400

Hi John,

The miss-named "PatternIntensityImageToImageMetric" has been renamed

       "MeanReciprocalSquareDifferenceImageToImageMetric"

since, as you and Lydia pointed out, it wasn't implementing the
PatternIntensity metric as it is defined in the litterature.

This leaves the way open for you to check in your implementation of
the actual "PatternIntensityMetric".

Please let us know if you encounter any problem,

Thanks

   Luis