[Insight-developers] level sets: curvature term and time step

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:32:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Lydia,

Just to clarify: you are talking about the spatially varying curvature
term, and not the curvature calculation itself? So only filters
which use this term should be affected, right?

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah