[Insight-developers] TCon Subject :Coordinating new additions to the toolkit

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:11:45 -0500

Hi,

Here is a suggested item for tomorrow's Tcon:

  How to formalize the process of
  adding new components to the toolkit.

At some point we have talked about the 'buddy'
system and probably we all agree in that this
is the way to go.

However we don't have yet a clear mechanism
to facilitate that new people (contractors or
not) find a buddy who help them to find their
way on the toolkit and prevents duplication of
effort and/or conflicts.

It also looks like we may need to add some sort
of public whiteboard were we say what we are
working on and what are our plans for the short
an medium term.

    Luis