[Insight-developers] Bug in CenteredRigid2DTransform : Doc Fixed.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:59:56 -0500

Jim,

The doc in the class header file has been fixed.

It should be clearer now.  There is also doc on
this class on the SoftwareGuide (with the right
description). You may find this around page 180,
section 7.6.7

An example using this transform for registration
is in section 7.4.4. (page 163 in paper, page 181
in pdf)