[Insight-developers] Bug in CenteredRigid2DTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:46:50 -0500

Hi Jim,

It looks like the actual bug of this class is
in its documentation. The description in the
header is very miss-leading (or rather, wrong).

I'm fixing it so it matches what the transform
actually does.

My apologies for the inconveniences

    Luis