[Insight-developers] Brainstorming an agenda for the February meeting

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:15:15 -0500

Folks,

It's time to start thinking about an agenda for the upcoming meeting. We've started a list derived
from recent t-cons. Once we get all of the items on the table, we can arrange them more logically.

Transition Plan - Bill Lorensen

Publication of Book - Terry Yoo
	Uniform Notation
	Status

DLL's on Windows

Patented algorithms

Tutorial on new neighboorhood iterators - Josh Cates

vtk/itk release coordination - Will/Bill L.

Pipelining algorithm parameters - Jim Miller

Meet the new contractors
	Who will be going?

The amazing software guide - Luis Ibanez

Reorganization of Applications as a separate checkout

Registration algorithms as pipeline filters - Bill/Jim

Review of new level set framework - Josh/Lydia

DICOM Parser and DICOM I/O - Jim

Breakout sessions?
	Book
	Mesh