[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide CMake build error -- pleas e help.

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:40:06 -0500

This should be done with an IF statement, since cmake 1.6 is not yet out of beta,
we can not require it for ITK.   We can put something like this:

IF(${CMAKE_MAJOR_VERSION}.${CMAKE_MINOR_VERSION} GREATER 1.4)
  SUBDIRS(stuff that needs 1.6)
ENDIF(${CMAKE_MAJOR_VERSION}.${CMAKE_MINOR_VERSION} GREATER 1.4)