[Insight-developers] itk-vtk

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:35:53 -0500

Yes - CMAKE1.6Beta

I turn on use_vtk and when I configure, the error message appears.

The message comes from ITK's CMakeLists.txt file:
"The UseVTK.cmake file was not found. You will not be able to build code
requiring VTK"

That error message can be extended or the USE_VTK IF-Statement can be
made to resemble FLTK (which merely sets HAS_FLTK to 0 without an error
message).

Stephen