[Insight-developers] fltk

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:17:46 -0500

(NOTE: this and the ITK-VTK problem are when using CMake1.6beta on Linux)

When I turn on USE_FLTK option, I am prompted for the location of the
fluid executable, but FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR is now considered an advanced
option, so subsequent makes fail with FLTK include files not found until
I re-run cmake, turn on advanced options, specify the dir, and reconfigure.

Can we make FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR a non-advanced option?

Sorry - I hesitate to make these kinds of changes without asking the
group...

Thanks,
Stephen

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695