[Insight-developers] writing meta files

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:17:25 -0400

Hi,

There will only be one output file unless you specifically give the
writer an output data file name.

So, the problem seems to be reading what your program is writing.

- Please send me the text lines at the top of your output metaFile.

- Please verify that all of the data is being writen (is the output file
of the expected size with the additional text header?).

- Do you get any error messages before the program dies?

Thanks,
Stephen