[Insight-developers] writing meta files

Damion Shelton beowulf@cs.cmu.edu
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:56:53 -0400

Hi,

I've run into a slight oddity when writing files in the Meta format.
The input "file" is split into two, a header and a binary chunk, but
the writer seems to produce only a single binary file. If the output of
a meta write operation is opened again with a meta reader, the program
dies.

Any suggestions? I assume I'm missing something obvious, because it
looks like all of the pieces are there.

Thanks,
-Damion-

---------
Damion Shelton
Carnegie Mellon University, Robotics Institute
A408-o Newell Simon Hall
412.268.3866 (office)
412.818.8829 (cell)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~beowulf
---------
Most of the time it was probably real bad being stuck down in a
dungeon. But some days, when there was a bad storm outside, you'd look
out your little window and think, "Boy, I'm glad I'm not out in that."