[Insight-developers] Installation under Linux

Holmes, David R., Ph.D. Holmes.David3@mayo.edu
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:20:43 -0600

Hi Dr Blezek-

We have also had the desire to get all of the include files into one directory.  Right now, our make file is kind of a bear with all of the -I flags.  I started writing a script to do that for our project.  Actually, we wanted to get a single include directory which could be used by all of the platforms because right now we have 6 copies of the same files around.  As far as we were able to tell there are only 3-6 platform specific files.  One is the itkConfigure.h and the others are in the vnl code.

I also like your second suggestion.  So far, we have dug around into the makefiles generated by cmake for itk in order to find the flags.  Not real efficient, but it works.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

thanks

david

David R Holmes III                            holmes.david3@mayo.edu
Mayo Foundation                                 voice: (507)538-5503
Rochester, MN                                     fax: (507)284-9171