[Insight-developers] Validation Directory

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Luis.

I will check in my codes under the Validation
directory, but not make changes in CMakLists.txt files
until we decided what should be the build option name
and the big  binary direcory is set up. So users don't
have to remove binaries from the Validation directory.

Take care,

Jisung.

=====