[Insight-developers] Validation Directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:42:48 -0400

Hi Jisung,

The preparatives for grouping all the binaries in
one single directory and all the libraries in a
single directory are ready.

The final change just involves to add some lines
to the main CMakeLists.txt file. We anticipate to
do it this week, depending on GE availability to
reconfigure the machines that contribute to the
dashboard.

You don't need to add anything to your examples
CMakeLists.txt file. What the main CMakeLists.txt
file will do is to set up the CMake variable:

EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH  to   ${ITK_BINARY_DIR}/bin

CMake will take care of configuring the subdirectories
and will place all the binaries in this common directory.

The important thing to keep in mind is to remove
previous ITK libraries and executables in order
to avoid the duplication of files in your disk.
(which will be on the order of 2.4 Gb if you build
the whole toolkit with examples, testing and wrapping).