[Insight-developers] Some reorganization of the InsightDocuments directory

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:20:18 -0400

Hi Folks-

I have made the changes described below. The material that was in the old
User/ directory has been redistributed. The User/Training material went
into CourseWare/Training. The rest went (temporarily) into
Developer/DeveloperGuide/... this material will be reorganized into a
single document at some point.

You will need to do a cvs -q update -d -P in InsightDocuments....you'll see
some warnings.

follow this by removing rm -rf InsightDocuments/User/

then do a cvs -q update again in InsightDocuments/

Will