[Insight-developers] Examples/BasicIOAndFilter/ is empty

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 13:06:26 -0500

Hi Mark-

This does not belong in the Examples directory. Please do not move anything
back into the Examples directory. Luis and I are working hard to come up
with a consistent set of examples using the directory structure that we
agreed on last meeting (BasicIOAndFilter was not one of the directories).
We do not want to compete with other's view of the examples at this time.
We're trying to do something thorough and self-consistent. We will
certainly look at the Applications and if warranted, rework them and move
them into examples. Once the documentation and examples are complete then
we can look and see what's missing.

Will